Set up your new WiseEye Cam
Step 1: Purchase WiseEye Cam
Step 2: Setup Your Subscription
Step 3: Add Your Cam to HuntControl
- Download the apps from the links below.
- Go to the Cameras page and press the “+” button at the bottom.
- You can then either type in or Scan the IMEI numbe from the bottom of the box.
- Click Here to go to the HuntControl website.
- Login using the credentials you made when you purchased your subscription.
- Go to the Cameras/Map page and press the “Add Cameras” button at the bottom.
- Enter the IMEI and a name for the camera.
Step 4: Set Up Your WiseEye Cam
Power the WiseEye: The WiseEye camera can operate on either 12 AA’s (SmartCam), 8 AA’s (Mini Cam) or a 12v external power source (Solar Panel or Power Pack). Do not mix batteries of different types or ages in the camera.
Insert and format the SD card: The SD card can be inserted on the side of the Mini Cam or bottom of the SmartCam. Please use an 8-32GB, Class 10, SD card (WiseEye SD card is recommended). Every other brand SD card inserted in the Mini Cam must be formatted. (Formatting an SD Card)
- Test Connection: Turn the WiseEye Cam to the SETUP position. Let the Camera power up and find a cell signal and/or GPS location. (Note: The Mini Cam does not have a built-in GPS). Tap the OK button to manually take a picture. Watch for a send succeed message (SmartCam) or a green check mark (Mini Cam) to see if the picture was sent successfully. The picture should show up in the HuntControl account within minutes. Be sure to look in the Other category, or in the All Images folder for the image. If you’re logged in to the HuntControl App a notification of the Image being received should appear.
Step 5: Check HuntControl
Your images will be sent to HuntControl where they are automatically sorted by species.
You can go into your profile page and change your notification settings to receive every picture when it comes in or only of select species.
You can change the settings of the camera, such as Picture or Video mode.
Make use of the Activity Charts, Weather Data and Best Time Predictor to have the best season ever.
Learn more about HuntControl HERE