There are two main things that you need to do before you start using your camera.
- Create a subscription for your camera, or if you are an existing user, you need to update your subscription.
- Add the camera to HuntControl using the IMEI number.
To create a Subscription:
- Click Register at the top of the page.
- You then have to choose, which level of service you need, how often you would like to be billed and how many cameras you will have in the account.
- Complete the checkout process. You will be asked to create an account during checkout. Make sure to remember your login information, you will need this to access the apps and websites.
To update an already existing subscription
- Log in to your account at wiseeyetech.com/my-account
- After log in, on the Menu you should see an option for My Subscription.
- On the My Subscription page, select the option for Upgrade/Downgrade.
- On the following page, select your desired service level, billing frequency and the TOTAL number of cameras you will have in the account after adding the new cameras.
- Complete the checkout process and you and then add your Cams to HuntControl.
Adding your Cameras to HuntControl
- Login to the HuntControl 2.0 app or the website at me.huntcontrol.com
- Go the to the Camera page and select the “+Add” button. On the app select, WiseEye Camera on the pop up menu.
- On the following screen enter a name and IMEI number for the camera. The IMEI can be found on the bottom of the box or on a barcode above the screen. In the app you have the option of scanning the barcode with your camera.